Monday, August 18, 2008

Is expensive really better than cheap?

Not always, but I'm sure that you already knew that! I am kind of picky when it comes to lotions... I had purchased one of those big packs of Eucerin at Costco because I have extremely dry skin. Well, it seems to help, kind of, but it is just too greasy and after I take a shower, I feel like my skin is back to square 1. A while back, I had purchased a bottle of Jergen's Ultra Healing (a whole lot cheaper than Eucerine, mind you) and I had completely forgotten about it. Well, I stumbled upon it and gave it a try and I love it! I really feel a difference and to top it off, it has a nice mild scent. It smells like nice clean laundry to me, which I adore! And so at probably about half the price of Eucerin, Jergen's Ultra Healing does a better job for me, and smells better too!

No comments: